Trainee or Experienced Field Sales Consultants
KAIROS GROUP is a UK provider of energy efficient solutions working with home owners.
Due to continued growth, we require 30 x Trainee or Experienced Field Consultants across our Scottish Region - car ownership is essential.
Your core responsibility will be to visit customers to demonstrate our range of home products through face-to-face meetings. You’ll work towards providing the best service to our customers by leading the entire purchase process with clients, asking probing questions about their needs, selecting the best products and benefits for them, and tailoring these into effective solutions. A key part of this will be building strong relationships with your customers, typically within an hour radius of your home.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, motivated professional to take the next step up the career ladder with one of the UK’s leading groups. And if you succeed in this role, there are plenty of rewards on offer.
- Full UK licence, car, laptop/tablet and mobile phone
- Previous customer engagement experience either over the phone or face-to-face
- Earning in excess of £35K in year 1
- Full training provided
- We only promote from within our brands offering you unparalleled progression opportunities. All our managers up to the Managing Director have been Field Consultants
- Weekly pay
- Fully supported personal and professional development
To apply, simply forward a CV using the link and a member of the Recruitment Team will contact you within 48 hours