Business Development Executive
Business Development Executives Scotland (multiple roles available)
3 simple questions…
- Are you interested in a unique business development opportunity where you can talk innovation across a number of verticals?
- Are you ready to take your already successful B2B sales experience to the next level and start to engage at enterprise level with businesses?
- Would you like to work in a mature but pretty cool environment and culture, where you can work with autonomy, transparency and trust but where competitive spirit is welcomed and personal success rewarded handsomely?
If you’re thinking yes, then read on….
Edison Bond are absolutely delighted to support the commercial growth aspiration of globally renowned business solutions provider and as such we are now looking to recruit multiple dynamic field based Business Development Executives based here in Scotland.
The organisation prides itself on employee career development, product innovation, professional integrity and professional excellence. From humble beginnings as a small consulting firm, the business has developed rapidly into Europe’s largest innovation funding specialist, helping innovative organisations improve their global performance. Here in the UK, the company’s specific expertise sits within the optimisation of Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief, R&D Grants as well as HR Advice and Employment Law Services.
The core aspects of this interesting and challenging Business Development role are to help deliver partner client acquisition and revenue growth objectives across Scotland and the North of England. The successful candidate will proactively engage with end users across all industries to introduce value added solutions, designed to deliver strong return on end user investment and enable partner businesses to realise their own growth and innovation objectives.
The Business Development Executive is the face of the business in the marketplace and is directly charged with growing the client portfolio, further developing the brand across Scotland and ultimately growing revenue streams.
Experience required to be considered
- Strong track record of success in field based B2B solution sales, 3ys+
- New business development experience
- A consultative approach having sold solutions or services to C-level
- Experience of cold calling to develop appointments/opportunity
- Strong negotiation and presenting experience
- Proactive self-starter, ambitious and commercial
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution focused mind-set
- Personal drive and ambition in spades!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
Rewards on offer include
- Basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- Realistic OTE’ of £55k in year 1 raising to £80k+ in year 3 onwards
- Fully expensed company car
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical / dental
- Child Care Vouchers, Gym Membership and other benefits are also available
For a discrete conversation about these fantastic opportunities with a unique business, or to request a position profile, contact the retained search partner Neil Brown at Edison Bond.
*Please note that any unsolicited, third party or direct applications will be redirected immediately to Edison Bond for further review.
Edison Bond are experts in recruiting Sales, Marketing & Digital professionals in Scotland, across the UK and beyond.