Page Personnel are working with a leading independent accounts practice in Glasgow City Centre to recruit a Credit Control position.
Our client is a well-respected and leading independent accounts practice, with premises based in Glasgow City Centre.
The successful Credit Controller will have the following duties:
- Processing invoice runs & credit notes and ensuring correct cash allocation
- Credit control and cash collections activities
- Credit checking & legal chasing
- Opening new client accounts
- Processing of credit card receipts
- Ledger reconciliations for all applicable clients
- Analysis of AR KPI's & metrics including ageing/overdue
- Dealing with client and customer queries
The successful Credit Controller will have a previous working knowledge of a similar role (2 years minimum). A background in Professional Services would be advantageous but is not essential.
The successful Credit Controller will be offered a competitive salary (up to £24,000) plus benefits package.