Performance and Planning Manager
Job code: SA138
Post: Performance and Planning Manager
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Position: Full-time, 37 hours per week
Salary:Up to £35,000 per annum
Sport Aberdeen, a UK award winning community leisure trust, is seeking an outstanding Performance and Planning Manager. This is a new, varied and challenging role providing strategic and operational policy guidance to inform the development of our business, manage our performance reporting and to manage the developer obligations process for sport and recreation across the city of Aberdeen.
You will have access to an excellent salary and benefits package, with ongoing training and development and the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment.
- providing advice and guidance across the company on national and local strategy relating to sport, physical activity and health and for identifying how this may shape our business activities;
- developing and reporting on business performance and outcomes;
- leading on securing and spending developer contributions for sport and recreation projects across the city, in consultation with a range of key partners and stakeholders.
- have highly developed skills in assimilating complex policy and strategy documents and translating these into simple and understandable messages;
- have experience of performance measurement, data analytics and an awareness of measuring outcomes such as SROI;
- be an expert multi-tasker, with a strong track record in working with internal teams, partners and stakeholders, as well as with communities; and
- be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and have previous similar experience.
The closing date for applications is Friday 26th October 2018
Interviews will be held over the 6/7/8 November 2018
For the Job Description and Person Specification, and to apply please visit the Sport Aberdeen website.