Junior Systems Design Engineer
Enigma People Solutions is seeking an electronic engineering professional to join our innovative and exciting client in Edinburgh, Scotland. Joining this power electronics industry leader as a systems engineer, will involve all aspects of the product development cycle from product definition, through analysis and verification of new products in systems, to applications and customer support for new and existing products.
As a Systems Engineer you will support the corporate sales growth objectives by:
- Liaise with other System Engineering team members.
- Liaise with Design Team members.
- Performing analysis of new product performance.
- Providing in-depth, technical analysis reports of new products.
- Analysing customer issues and influencing technical/engineering decisions, including future product.
- Supporting ongoing business.
- Liaise with off-site System Engineering teams as required.
Candidates should be honors graduates with significant knowledge and experience in a similar field. They should possess a good grounding in, and understanding of fundamental analog and digital circuit design and analysis.
Candidates should also be able to demonstrate knowledge & experience in some of the following:
- Application of power integrated circuits
- Motor control techniques
- Automotive systems and requirements
- IC design, fabrication and quality systems
- Windows and Embedded C++ programming
- Skills, Knowledge and Aptitudes
Candidates should also be able to demonstrate:
- Good presentation skills in English and the ability to present technical information in a clear and
- concise manner.
- A high level of commitment and self-motivation
- The ability to work as part of a world-wide development team with diverse engineering disciplines.