Logistics Consultant - Customer Service
The primary responsibilities for this role as a Logistics Consultant - Customer Service will require you to be motivated, to think creatively and show dedication to providing first class solutions for our specialist clients.
You will be responsible for delivering the highest standards of customer service and client relations within a niche premium logistics company that provides unsurpassed knowledge, global reach and flawless supply chain execution. This is a complex and challenging role that requires creative thinking and a passion for providing extremely high-quality customer service. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills who is able to work constructively with colleagues in other departments and countries across World Courier’s network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and dealing with client enquiries
- Providing quotes according to client specifications
- Monitoring, tracking and updating clients on the status of shipments
- Entering information into the proprietary databases
- Liaising with other offices to ensure shipments arrive according to customer requirements.
- Two years experience in a Customer Service role. Business-to-Business experience is an advantage
- A levels / Highers or equivalent education
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and proven problem solving abilities
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task as required
- Prior experience in, or knowledge of, working within the logistics, supply chain or pharmaceutical sectors would be advantageous
You will be required to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 07.00 – 21.30, Monday – Friday, you will also be required to work weekends on a rotational basis.
World Courier designs world-class logistics and supply chain programs in complete alignment with customers’ business goals. With 2,500+ associates across 50+ countries in 140+ company-owned offices, World Courier delivers ultimate peace of mind for the transport and storage of time- and temperature-sensitive products. For more than 45 years, only World Courier has delivered the unsurpassed knowledge, global reach and flawless supply chain execution needed to become the most trusted specialty logistics company in the world. For more information, visit worldcourier.com.
World Courier is part of AmerisourceBergen. AmerisourceBergen provides pharmaceutical products, value-driving services and business solutions that improve access to care. Tens of thousands of healthcare providers, veterinary practices and livestock producers trust us as their partner in the pharmaceutical supply chain. Global manufacturers depend on us for services that drive commercial success for their products. Through our daily work — and powered by our 21,000 associates — we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. AmerisourceBergen is ranked #11 on the Fortune 500, with more than $150 billion in annual revenue. The company is headquartered in Valley Forge, Pa. and has a presence in 50+ countries. Learn more at amerisourcebergen.com.