E Commerce/Market Place Assistant
Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Ecommerce/Marketplace Assistant. This is a full time role, located in Central Edinburgh. The successful candidate will work Monday - Friday, 8.45am - 5:15pm. The salary is £18,000 circa.
Our Clients Ecommerce business is growing rapidly in many areas. The E-commerce / Amazon & eBay Marketplace Assistant is a key component of continuing that growth.
- To introduce our product ranges into marketplaces particularly Amazon and eBay and then to grow them month-on-month
- Introduce range to international marketplaces
- Constant review of gaps in our product range & new opportunities
- Full utilisation of all marketing tools at your disposal (to be reviewed) (Vine, AMS, etc.)
- Planning and updating pricing and product data structure across the product types including analysis of price lists and comparison of competitor offerings
- Ensuring customer service, feedback and product rankings are optimised, working with CS Team
- Manage profit and loss and to recommend the most appropriate delivery medium, be it stocked at Amazon (FBA vs vendor) or our own warehouse, or alternative marketplaces.
- Analyse product sales and channel performance to deliver optimum profitability and agree targets reporting to management
- Identify analyse and propose innovations, promotions, efficiencies and new product opportunities to grow sales.
- To work with internal personnel such as sourcing and logistics to ensure success.
- Maintain a professional and established relationship with key staff at marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc)
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Previous experience essential
- You must have digital platform experience
- Self starter and motivated
- You must be focused and have excellent attention to detail
- Ideally have a retail background
- Have excellent communication skills
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please click apply! This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy