My charity client are looking for a HR Administrator to join them for a twelve month contract on minimum 17.5 hours per week. You will support with both recruitment and employee life-cycle administration.
An Edinburgh based charity with a busy HR team.
Key responsibilities include;
- managing multiple tasks at once
- handling elements of the employee life-cycle
- working projects when required
- supporting other team members
A successful candidate will;
- be familiar with HR administrator capabilities
- have strong attention to detail
- be able to work as part of a team and support team members
- handle multiple tasks at once
- have previously managed the employee life-cycle
- Between £20,257 - £21,731 FTE
- 12 month FTC
- Great experience in the third sector