Product (software) Manager
Our client are a digital disruptor to the payments industry who are going through rapid growth. Due to this they need a good technical Product Manager to join them on a permanent basis here in Edinburgh.
You will be responsible for a particular product and feature specification, taking an active part in the Scrum to guide and prioritise delivery with the engineering team. Championing the user perspective whilst optimising delivery to launch MVPs and rollout new features based on market demand.
To be successful in this role you will need experience of the following;
* Professional experience in product, professional services or management consulting roles within a software environment combined with a track record in shipping impactful technology products ideally with an API component.
* Deep experience eliciting, assessing and prioritising requirements through product, business analysis or consulting roles.
* Creating product specifications, setting out ROI and market goals.
* Product experience in complex software development domains, ideally with high volume transaction components (e.g. accounting, payments, core banking, trading, insurance or similar).
* Strong data driven analytical skills.
* Experience influencing and collaborating with technology, operation, product marketing and sales teams to build, ship, industrialise and effectively market new product / product packages.
* Clear written and verbal communication while tailoring your approach to your audience.