Business Growth Adviser, West Lothian Civic Centre, 411.29, CD 28/10/2018
West Lothian Council’s Economic Development service is the hub for Business Support in West Lothian.
We wish to recruit an experienced adviser with a proven track record of supporting commercial businesses on key growth issues. This role is integral to the Business Gateway team.
You will have experience of managing a portfolio of at least 90 client firms with business change issues. The firms will be in a variety of higher-value sectors.
Working with public and private sector partners is a key responsibility. You will have existing professional networks and further grow these in the role.
The skills and knowledge you must have:-
- A recognised business qualification.
- Recent track record of successfully supporting firms on business-critical issues.
- Ability to analyse financial records from management accounts to financial forecasts
- PC skills including business modelling and financial forecasts
- The ability to work flexibly and in a team-based manner.