This post based within the CLD team will work across the locality teams of North Ayrshire, you will be involved in providing direct support and guidance to communities and develop relationships with national funders. For more details see the attached Role Profile below.Staff Values & Behaviours
North Ayrshire Council uses behavioural based approach throughout the recruitment process. Our staff values of Focus, Passion & Inspiration will be explored for this vacancy.
Further information on how to complete behaviour based application form questions is available on the Council’s website.
We put our customers first
We understand the bigger picture
- Provide excellent customer services
- Meet and where possible exceed the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Understand the performance levels and standards required within our own role and strive to achieve and where possible exceed these.
- Know how the work we do fits into the overall performance of the Council.
We take pride in the jobs we do
We are ambitious for our community
- Take ownership of our own actions and performance.
- Reflect on the work we do and consider how it could be improved.
- Have a positive impact on the lives of our customers and their communities.
- Push the boundaries to help our customers and communities realise their potential.
We all look for better ways to deliver our services
We achieve the best results together
- Find new ways to deliver improvements, efficiencies and value for money.
- Embrace change with enthusiasm and creative ideas.
- Work together and creatively produce the best outcomes for our customers and communities.
- Plan all activities with the end goal in mind.
For your information if this post requires references you will be notified of further details if you are successful in gaining an interview. Not providing relevant references when requested may delay the outcome of the interview process