An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Financial Services Administrator, permanent basis. Based in Edinburgh City Centre, our client is one of the UK'S Leading providers of Financial Planning advice for both Corporate and Private Clients.
This role will be suitable for someone who has a background as an experienced administrator within the financial services industry, ideally working for an IFA. Some previous team leader or supervisory experience would be an advantage. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a fast growing IFA.
• Supporting Financial Advisers
• Acquiring client valuations
• Processing all new business
• Provide administration service for Private Clients and Corporate Clients
• Liaise with providers
• Checking business is compliant to FCA standards
• 2 years experience working for an IFA. A working knowledge of IFA administration would be preferable
• Suitable technical knowledge
• Experience of back office administration systems such as Enable, Adviser Office, Intelligent Office, Office Web
• Experience of provider platforms such as Fusion, Cofunds, Standard Life, Fidelity
• CF1 or suitable industry qualifications (desirable)