Service Technician - Western Commercial Broxburn
40 hours Broxburn Full Time Apply Now
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 29 sites with just over 1200 employees.
HGV / LCV Service Technician
Western Commercial - Broxburn
£22,880 - £23,920 + Bonuses (OTE £28,120)
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
- To carry out new LCV/HGV pre delivery inspections.
- Carry out used LCV/HGV pre sale checks to set guidelines and report findings
- Carry out required repairs to bring vehicles to sales standard within efficient timeframe.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance serving to manufactures instructions.
- Fit accessories to vehicles prior to sale - tow bars, Ply lining, roof racks and ladder systems.
- Carry out electrical adaptations to vehicles as requested by customer - beacons, additional lights, invertors and parking aids.
- Follow manufacture instructions to fit model specific extras - hard top, canopy and style bars
- Work in a safe and correct manner following all Health and safety procedures.
- Maintain workshop housekeeping standards.
- Excellent communication skills
- Time served technician
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Technical skills
- Quality focused and reliable
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Customer oriented
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Maternity pay
- Family days out
- Company Sick pay
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme