Cordant People have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to work in a permanent role based in Edinburgh City Centre. A positive outlook is essential for this role. If this sounds like you, hit apply!
As the Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls, taking and relaying messages
- Meeting and greeting visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries
- Completing stationery and consumables orders
- Data input to inhouse database
- Adhoc administration duties including filing, copying and scanning
- Any other administrative duties required
- Petty cash reconciliations
In order to be successful as the Administrator you will have:
- A highly confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A highly organised approach to work with the ability to meet deadlines effectively
- The ability to build a rapport with clients, visitors and colleagues
- A flexible and hardworking attitude with the ability to adapt quickly to new environments
- Positive proactive attitude with the ability to prioritise your workload
Salary - £17,000 to £18,000
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. However, unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody. As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
As multi-disciplined recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments.
We currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee
Cordant People are part of the Cordant Group; an international recruitment provider with 192 locations.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer