Senior Software Developer DevOps - Perm - Edinburgh
Senior Software Developer (DevOps) - Perm - Edinburgh
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity available in Edinburgh for a Senior Software Developer looking to join a cutting-edge DevOps team.
Our client undertaking a variety of large-scale digital transformation initiatives and this role is an excellent opportunity to work in an ever-evolving technical environment.
This position will be working as part of a DevOps team and, though dedicated DevOps experience is not essential, this opportunity will offer the right candidate a chance to adapt to and work with a cutting-edge technical stack.
- Extensive experience with:
- Microsoft .Net
- Microsoft C#
- VSTS/TFS Release Management
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Experience working on large-scale, complex digital programmes
- Strong knowledge of service-orientated and event-driven web architectures
- A passion for emerging technologies and proven track record of keeping up to date with innovations in the development space
- A demonstrable understanding of system development techniques and industry best practices
- Experience with DevOps methodologies and technologies
- Experience with:
- PowerShell, Python, UNIX scripting
This role also offers significant employee benefits including large pension contributions and flexible working arrangements.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position