Fixed Wire Tester
Randstad CPE are currently working with a valued client who are looking for a Fixed Wire Tester to join their growing team covering the east. This role is working with a leading FM company in a mobile role.
- Fixed wire testing and inspections on commercial projects.
- Carry out remedial works as and when required
- Experience of testing, inspecting and the completion of Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) within commercial and retail sites.
- City & Guilds 2391/ 2394/ 2395 Testing and Inspection certification (Preferred but not essential)
- JIB/SJIB Electrician (Approved preferred but not essential)
- ECS/CSCS card
- Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in having a chat regarding this role or you would like more information please give me a call on / or send an updated CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.