OFFSHORE INSTALLATION MANAGER
- Manage the manpower and resources of the rig to achieve optimum performance so as to ensure the well program is carried out in a safe, efficient and productive manner.
- Promote and ensure that all company policies and procedures are communicated and understood by personnel on the rig
- Manage the planning and efficient execution of the drilling program in coordination with Customer Representative and rig department heads.
- Hold daily operations meeting with customer Representative and rig department heads.
- Ensure pre-tor meetings are carried out involving all on board personnel.
- Manage the monitoring of all on board equipment’s and systems usage, supervise testing and inspection of critical equipment and systems, and ensure operations parameters and limits are observed.
- Monitor the application of the Company Preventative Maintenance System program.
- Ensure that equipment and systems are operational, by setting priorities on equipment repairs.
- Organise and supervise the activities of drilling, marine and maintenance departments and ensure rig-specific procedures are understood and observed by all personnel on board.
- Responsible, along with Customer Representative, for all third party services
- Assist with the development of the vessel’s consolidated annual maintenance budget and oversee compliance with the budget on an annual basis.
- Incorporate the ‘Risk Assessment’ process into all tasks, whether working alone or as part of a team
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Technical or Engineering degree (ex: Drilling, Petroleum, Mechanical or other)
- 15+ years of experience in the drilling industry with s minimum of 5 years at a rig senior supervisor level.
- Knowledge of all technical calculations required for the safe operation of the drilling
- Valid well control certificate surface stack – supervisor level.
- Valid OIM licence for the flag state of the installation
- Computer literacy to facilitate the use of common programs.
- Good communication skills, listening, verbal and written.
- Excellent ability to plan, forecast and hold effective meetings.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop others.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5th November, 2018
All applications must go through the website by clicking APPLY
Please review all the job requirements and prerequisites before applying. For all queries and concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org