Our client, a market leader with a dedicated focus on jack-up operations in Nigeria is looking for qualified personnel.
- Responsible for the delivery of rig based well construction services and contract execution with the customer in accordance with core processes and performance standards.
- Coordinate and collaborate in a team spirit establishing shared rig goals that support delivery of well construction services.
- Meet with customer regularly on a professional level keeping him well informed of positive events, performance efforts, improvements and incidents related to well delivery operations. Assure contract compliance.
- Review and monitor well construction planning and progress to assure success in delivery in a safe and efficient manner.
- Support and guide the OIM with his job responsibilities and offer technical solutions as required.
- Act as a champion and mentor to rig crews to build strength in safety and performance culture. Provides adequate resources to achieve safety objectives.
- Develop effective budgets for headcount, training of personal, asset maintenance and replacement. Stay actively involved in financial management of the operation.
- Ensure people development and success planning is established to achieve People Focus, culture through effective performance appraisal mentorship individual development plans.
- Ensure key rig personnel are trained and competent and licensed in all critical areas.
- Ensure the team spirit onboard the rig is healthy with a can do attitude and high morale.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
- Engeneering or Petroleum Degree Preferred.
- Minimum of 10 Years in the Drilling Industry with 5 years’ experience as Operations Engineer.
- Computer Literacy to facilitate the use of common programs.
- Good communications skills, listening, verbal and written.
- Excellent ability to plan, forecast and hold effective meetings.
- Strong Leadership skills with the ability to develop others.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5th November, 2018
All applications must go through the website by clicking APPLY
Please review all the job requirements and prerequisites before applying. For all queries and concerns please contact us at email@example.com