Marine Technical Limits (MTL) is a specialist naval architecture and integrity management company, providing a range of services to clients operating Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels around the world.
MTL are looking to recruit a Receptionist/Admin Assistant to join our team at our headquarters in Kintore, Aberdeenshire.
We are looking for candidates who possess a good standard of education, have great interpersonal skills, and who are able to work well within a multi-disciplined team environment. Flexibility and a willingness to learn will enable the successful candidate to provide administrative support for our service offerings across a wide range of tasks.
You will report direct to the Admin Team Lead and be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties including:
- Personnel Logistics, including Visa and Vantage management, to offshore installations (UK and foreign)
- Managing and booking travel and accommodation (UK and foreign)
- Meeting visitors, answering incoming calls
- Booking training courses and maintaining the training and competency databases
- Coordinate social events
- Administration of document control
- Managing post and couriered goods (in and out)
- Assisting engineering and project teams with admin duties
- Ordering and stock control of stationery and office supplies
- Previous reception and office admin experience
- Proficient user of all Microsoft Packages
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
Hours: Office hours Mon-Fri (37.5 hour working week)
An excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate.
To apply for this position please click APPLY candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE