We are seeking a Software Tester to help improve/maintain the quality of our flagship software product and to become an integral part of the company's expansion and development.
We offer a full range of software support, services and consultation for small to medium sized businesses as well as providing off the shelf software products.
Due to recent contract wins we are seeking someone to join the team and continue to build on its success.
As a key member of a busy software company you will be required to:
- Work individually on projects (from planning and implementation to sign off) but also to function as part of a small enthusiastic team;
- Produce and maintain manual test plans and automated test scripts;
- Ensure that software is subject to exhaustive testing, with full coverage, prior to release;
- Identify and report defects in the both the behaviour and the user experience;
- Maintain Caiman IQ User Guides and produce tutorials for new features;
- Assist with Caiman IQ end user training when required;
- Provide front line Caiman IQ customer support via email and telephone;
- Record all pertinent information relating to customer interactions for future use and escalation;
- Prioritise effectively and determine urgency of requests in consultation with clients;
- Have excellent problem solving skills;
- Education to Diploma/Degree level in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of qualification and experience;
- Be comfortable with automated build and test scripting system;
- Professional attitude to documentation and knowledgebase maintenance;
Ideally you should be working towards:
- Advanced scripting capabilities using a high level language C#/python/other;
- Being comfortable training small groups of users once your knowledge of the system has reached;
- A good understanding of software testing best practices;
Experience of testing ASP.NET MVC and/or other web platforms is advantageous