Location: Edinburgh Airport
Salary: £8.30 - £8.60 per hour + generous bonus structure and personal sales commissions
Hours: Shift basis, between 4 am and 10 pm
A major retailer and manufacturer is looking for Sales Advisors to join their team at Edinburgh Airport.
With multiple outlets, they own a number of souvenir shops, kilt outfitters, and specialised high-end stores selling luxury cashmere and Scottish jewellery. They are looking for multiple Sales Advisors to join their team due to growth.
Within this busy role, you will be responsible for engaging with customers, merchandising and delivering outstanding service, whilst maintaining visual standards of the store.
As a part of the team, you will offer an exceptional level of service to customers, ensuring they get the right item and the right fit every time. You will be sales focused and will contribute to your store sales targets and contribute to a great atmosphere.
- Previous retail industry experience and passion for retail
- Passion and experience of delivering exceptional service
- Commitment to achieving and exceeding targets whilst focusing on the customers' needs
- Willingness to take initiative and go the extra mile
- Polite, friendly and helpful attitude
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Reliable, punctual, and strong team player with a proactive approach
Airside pass requirements - 5 years continuous referencing, consent to undertake a Criminal Record Check
- Competitive salary + generous bonus structure + personal sales commissions
- Amazing employee discounts
- Training and opportunities for career progression
- Pension scheme
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Please include a copy of your cover letter in the same document as your CV.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Sales Advisor, Retail Assistant, Sales, Retail Advisor, Sales Assistant, may also be considered for this role.