Homelessness Support Worker
ASA provide staffing support to a number of organisations in Glasgow who work with service users facing homelessness, addictions and mental health.
Due to incredibly high demand we are currently recruiting for suitably experienced Support Workers for these services across Glasgow.
We have work available over a variety of shifts and can offer work to suit your availability.
The role of Support Worker in this instance will include -
- Supporting people in temporary accommodation to acquire the skills to manage their own tenancy
- Supporting service users with making/attending appointments
- Supporting service users to participate in positive activities and social events within the community
- Acting as a positive role model to the people that you support
To be successful in this role, candidates will -
- Have previous experience in homelessness, through employment, or lived experience
- Knowledge of addictions and accompanying behaviours
- Be warm, friendly and able to connect with service users in a meaningful way
If you are interested in the role of Homelessness Support Worker then please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND