Registered General Nurse RGN
Responsible to: Home Manager/Deputy Home Manager
- To plan, implement and supervise nursing care in designated area of responsibility.
- To be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all service users individual needs, either personally or through delegation.
- To take responsibility for, and effectively supervise the day to day running of the home, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Manager and ensure that the care is of a high standard at all times
Person Specification - Essential:
- Registered General Nurse
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team Player
- Willingness to participate in vocational training programmes
- Satisfactory police check current NMC registered
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Previous experience of working with assessment and care planning
NMC cost will be covered by the company.
Full time is 3 days per week with every second weekend off.
Meals included on duty.