Senior Pensions Administrator
Senior Pensions Administrator (Consultancy)
£28,000 to £34,000 plus benefits
One of Glasgow’s top end and award winning Pension consultancies are looking for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their talented team. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced and supportive Administrators who encourage personal development.
You would be responsible for maintaining and administering a portfolio of Defined Benefit pension schemes whilst liaising regularly with clients, trustees and scheme members. You will also be responsible for checking work, training junior members of staff and complex queries.
- Checking junior members of staff work (calculations)
- Complex Manual and Automated benefit calculations.
- Dealing with complaints and complex queries.
- Training and development of junior members of staff.
- Main point of contact for Clients, Trustees, Scheme Members, IFA’s and internal departments.
- Any other management duties.
In order to qualify for the role you MUST have previous experience of working with Defined Benefit pension schemes for at least 4 years in a similar environment.
Please call Lewis Campbell on (0)131 292 0780.
JohnstonGreer is a recruitment agency that specialises in the Actuarial, Insurance, Mortgage, Pension and Wealth sectors. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.