An exciting opportunity to join one of Scotland's largest independent contractors is available right now for an immediate start. This is a permanent opportunity to join the business as a Project Manager. The first project will be building a steel warehouse along with the associated groundworks as well on a £3m project.
Your new company:
- 40+ operating years
- Design and Build, traditional and management contracts
- Work in retail, industrial, education, leisure, commercial and housing
- Work with mostly repeat clients delivering high quality work
Your new role:
- Your first project is a £3m steel warehouse with associated groundworks in Glasgow. Asta software is essential in this role.
- As a Project Manager you will be expected to deliver design and build projects from inception to completion from £1m up to £10m
- Involved in or controlling; design, procurement, sub-contractor management, project delivery, client management, commercial budgeting and managing a full site team.
- Make key decisions to ensure sites are delivered on time, within budget and with a high level of quality.
What's in it for you:
- £53k DOE
- Market leading bonus scheme based on personal performance
- Car Allowance
- Opportunities to progress
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY NOW or contact Zaak at James Gray Recruitment on 0141 404 3454 or on