PA to Department Head
We are seeking a personal assistant for an immediate start for one of Edinburgh's most prestigious educational institutions .
Based in central Edinburgh for an initial 12 week contract, the position will pay up to £12.06 per hour, along with holiday accrual. You will be acting as PA to a departmental head of a new team, and supporting them with their day-to-day organisational requirements.
· Managing the diary of the head of department and arranging and coordinating a variety of meetings, committees and conferences
· Liaising with external service providers to source, book and amend relevant business travel; including flights and accommodation
· Providing secretarial support for senior stake-holder meetings; including sourcing, editing and circulating papers, as well as taking and distributing minutes
· Provide standard office administration support to the wider office team
· Previous experience managing diaries and arranging meetings for senior members of staff
· Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
· Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
· Good admin and IT skills
If this sounds like you and you are available to begin immediately, please apply now below.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND