ASA are looking for a passionate, energetic and reliable hospitality staff with an appetite for flair, professionalism and outstanding customer service.
Due to the quality of the venues you should be well presented, punctual and reliable.
You will be working within friendly teams in Edinburgh locations. We have day time and evening shift work so we can offer you regular ongoing work.
Additional experience required -
* Excellent communication skills and a BIG SMILE
* Pouring draft beers/cider
* Knowledge of alcoholic beverages Inc. wine/beer/spirits
* Basic knowledge of popular beverages e.g. spirit and mixer
* Table service
* Plate waiting
* Wine waiting
* Champagne pouring
* Fine dining/silver service and events
* Basic cocktail knowledge could be advantageous
What benefits can we offer you -
* Offering £8.00 per hour plus holiday pay accrued from start date
* Interesting and regular work
* Experience working in premium venues across the city
* Weekly pay
* Flexibility in working hours
You will need at least 6 months UK experience in a similar hospitality role.
All applicants should apply with an up to date CV. References and proof of right to work in the UK will be requested upon interview.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND