Field Sales Manager High OTE
An opportunity has arisen for an successful Card Payment Specialist, to join our expanding national sales team specialising in MasterCard and VISA card acceptance for Small and Medium enterprises (SME’s).
Our client is the only current UK card acceptance provider offering small to medium businesses the opportunity to transact using ‘contactless’, broadband enabled, technology at low rental prices that are capped for the duration of the contract.
You will work individually, and as part of a team, to drive exceptional growth. You will be responsible for recruiting profitable new business in an assigned postcode, and report your sales figure to the Head of Sales.
To sit confirmed new appointments, generate sales leads and close sales within a specified sales territory. You will be expected to achieve a minimum number of sales per week by professionally selling the Card Acceptance service and other related products to independent retailers in predetermined market sectors.
• To proactively sell to businesses, close set appointments and win new business opportunities cold calling
• To establish an effective pipeline of prospective merchants
• To identify prospective merchants needs and deliver professional presentations in order to ensure sufficient signings to exceed weekly sales targets
• To maximise revenue from each sale and in doing so, maximise personal commissions.
• To generate referrals from merchants
• To complete all required paperwork accurately and submit it daily.
• To ensure personal daily, weekly, monthly targets, agreed in advance with line management, are achieved
• To write and implement a personal sales strategy, with direction from your line manager
• To maintain a good working relationship, and open communications across the business
The top sales card payment sales executives are earning up to 100k per annum. If you have the desire and termination to earn £££'s, then please send your CV for an immediate review.