As its primary field of operation, ICTS has remained the premier supplier of aviation security services for over twenty-five years.In more recent years, ICTS has expanded its portfolio to incorporate a wide range of customer related services including above wing ground handling, airline representation and assistance for passengers with reduced mobility.
Dedicated to continually improving and refining its products, ICTS invests considerably in the development of new tools and procedures. As such, ICTS has provided clients with groundbreaking utilities that, due to their success, have later been adopted by the entire trans-Atlantic aviation industry.
ICTS is regularly invited to participate in the trialling and development of new aviation security systems and has worked closely with the UK, mainland European and US governments on many occasions.
We are currently recruiting Security Agents to work within our prestigious Edinburgh Airport Operation. No previous security experience is required as full training is provided
The role will include x-ray screening of hold baggage, as well as providing security screening through physical searching and the use of technological aides.Duties may include interviewing and searching passengers, providing access control, vehicle/aircraft/baggage searching and any other security functions as required.
- Providing customer service to passengers and our client
- Achieve and maintain full compliance with Regulator, Airport, and ICTS requirements;
- Maintenance of Client, ICTS, and quality control Standards and Company Procedures;
- Maintain the required professional standards of operation, in accordance with Company requirements;
- To act within the authorities set out by Management and the company’s working procedures;
- To carry out any other duties as directed by supervisor;
- Promote ICTS (UK) & Ireland Ltd positively.
Shift Pattern of 6 on 3 off shift pattern, minimum of 4 hour shifts. Earliest shift is 03.30
- 5-year checkable work history
- Successful clearance of a Criminal Record Check and Counter Terrorism Check prior to course start date
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Available for full time training and exams as required
- Good administration skills, including basic computer skills
- Customer Service experience
- Own Transport
Training Courses will commence on various dates in February, March and April 2019. Please note that a full background check must be completed prior to commencement of training.
- Holiday entitlement
- Full uniform provided (including shoes)
- Pension scheme
- Medical cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Ongoing training and development (including apprenticeships)
- Accredited certificate issued on completion of induction course. (Aviation ground security course)
- Company benefit portal providing discounts at top high street outlets
- Refer a friend bonus