Up to £25,000 DOE, possibly further negotiable
We are looking for an experienced IT Engineer for a role covering primarily Glasgow and the West but also other parts of Central Scotland as well when required. The company are a leading IT provider who are looking for an experienced IT Engineer to assist with the installation and ongoing support of hardware and software to their customers. Applicants should be suitably skilled in most of the following areas and have at least 3-5 years’ experience.
- MS Active Directory – Planning, design, implementation, deployment and support
- MS Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 – Installation, management, deployment and support
- O365 – Configuration, management and support
- MS Windows OS – build, configuration, deployment, support and imaging techniques
- Excellent network skills
- TCP/IP, routing & switching including VLAN configuration and deployment
- DNS & DHCP management
- Wi-Fi configuration and deployment
- Firewalls and PC/Internet security
- Understanding of telephony technologies: SIP, VoIP, basic understanding of PBXs
Desirable experience with:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure IaaS
Software support including:
- Microsoft Office
- Internet Explorer
- O365 E-Mail & SharePoint
- Windows Operating System (Client and Server)
Network support including:
The starting salary for the role is between £22,000 - £25,000, possibly negotiable, and is depending on skills, experience and current knowledge. A company van is also supplied with this position and applicants must have a driving licence.
All applications will always be treated with the strictest of confidence. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role and would like to apply, please do so through the link provided. A well-written, detailed and fully up to date CV, along with a covering letter specific to this vacancy, would of course add significant weight to your application.
Please note that due to application levels and the specific requirements for this position, only the most suitable applicants can normally be contacted for further progression. Please refer to our website for details of how your information may be held.