Junior Oversight Manager Credit Risk
A growing financial organisation here in Edinburgh are looking to grow their credit risk team for the New Year. If you are looking to take your first steps into management this role offers you a a great chance to get involved across the entire credit risk portfolio of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use technical and statistic tools (SAS, SQL, VBA / Excel)
- Experience in a Credit Risk team (e.g. Collections & Recoveries, Underwriting, Portfolio Management - Mortgages, Personal loans, Business banking)
- Ability to understand complex issues, and communicate them with clarity
- Commercial awareness, with an ability to apply perspective and use diverse views and information to reach optimal solutions.
- Knowledge of credit risk related regulation and relevant accounting standards, and their impact in the banking industry would be an advantage
- Work with stakeholders across the 2nd line to challenge norms and risk outcomes through in-depth reviews
**Interviews due to take place at the end of this month**
If you feel you match the criteria set out above, please apply below.