Assistant Contact Centre Manager
Are you looking for your next career challenge?
Do you want to join a business who are going through a period of substantial international growth in their specialist industry?
Are you a natural motivator and leader who has an innovative and positive approach?
We are extremely privileged to be working with our client who are looking for an Assistant Contact Centre Manager,
In this newly created role, you will be assisting in the overall Management of the Contact Centre directly supporting the International Contact Centre Manager and various teams within the department. Your key duties will include:
- Assist with leadership of the Contact Centre, driving sales volumes and revenue targets originating through the Contact Centre, through telephone, e-mail and live chat enquiries
- Offer direct support and guidance to the Team Leaders and Contact Centre team, through a variety of communication channels including one to ones, meetings and staff briefings.
- Align with H.R policies, i.e. performance improvement plans, conducting of disciplinary meetings, managing absence and complying with policies.
- Determine Call Centre requirements by assessing needs of managing individual agent performance against agreed KPI’s, using relevant performance management tools.
- Oversee, improve, implement and establish processes to improve overall service levels.
- Motivate and improve performance through training, coaching, feedback, and reward and recognition.
- Produce accurate business reports, including the handling and management of data, to support key business decisions.
- Attend meetings with other offices/departments within the business group.
- Maintain and build relationships with external suppliers and third parties.
- Ensure a high level of understanding of competitor and market sector activity.
- Handle a variety of call types, including escalated customer service calls.
- Support in a variety of other ad-hoc tasks and business projects.
To be suitable for this challenging and rewarding role, your experience, skills and key attributes will include:
- Proven management and commercial experience working in a similar environment
- Strong experience of reporting and statistics using MS Office and in particular excel
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a methodical and structured manner.
- Self-motivated and performance driven with a flexible and dynamic approach
- Ability to train, deliver, monitor and support the team to develop them in line with business needs
- A creative and dynamic flair for making improvements to processes and improving efficiencies as well as resource planning to maximise productivity
- A passionate and driven approach to developing your career in a dynamic environment
If you believe that you have all the above experience, key skills and attributes and are genuinely interested in this role, please email your CV and application ASAP!