An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of ASA's successful clients as an Accounts Assistant. Our client, a successful Scottish business who are market leaders in their field, require a pro-active, motivated and experienced Accounts Assistant to join their Glasgow finance office on a permanent basis.
As an Accounts Assistant, you would be required to:
· Manage the end to end Purchase Ledger processing
· Maintain the Sales Ledger
· Pro-actively chase any outstanding invoices
· Carry out bank reconciliations
· Assist with month-end
To be considered for the Accounts Assistant position, you must:
· Have experience in a high volume, transactional role
· Be able to work to tight deadlines
· Have recent experience working with Quickbooks
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who truly value their employees and demonstrate this by offering exceptional benefits. If you are interested in applying for this Glasgow based Accounts Assistant position, please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND