Reed Business Support are currently working with one of our Edinburgh based clients that are on the hunt for an immediately available HR Officer to take on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
Our client are a world renowned not-for-profit that have a very reputable name as an employer. The organisation are going through an exciting period of renewal and it’s a great time to join and be a part of it all!
Role- HR officer
Salary range- £23,141- £25,585
Hours- 37 hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities
• Focal point for pension data administration in line with the Cabinet Office and My Civil Service Pensions contract ensuring compliance with necessary employer pension responsibilities, including monthly submission of pension data information by set deadlines.
• Liaise with pension administrators to update the monthly pension data submission process.
• Work with HR colleagues to undertake a MyCSP-led pension data cleanse exercise.
• The delivery of HR Operations systems and processes in line with departmental and organisational needs.
• Where necessary contribute to the processing of the HR monthly systems processes including the monthly payroll process, time recording and ad-hoc updates as necessary, ensuring all data is actioned in an accurate and timely manner in line with departmental deadlines.
• Any other duties appropriate to the post.
Skills required for the role
• Previous relevant experience of working within an HR environment
• Strong organisational skills including effective prioritising of work with previous experience of working to deadlines
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to collate information from a range of sources for the mutual benefit of all parties
• IT literate and proficient in use of MS Excel
If you are an experienced HR professional and have the skills required, we want to hear from you today!