Senior EIA Consultant - Aberdeen
Senior EIA Consultant
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum Depending on Experience
Penguin recruitment is working alongside an established business group with diverse clientele across the world, specialising in Renewable Energy, Risk Management, Defence and more.
Your new role as a Senior EIA Consultant will require you to conducting Environmental Impact Assessments, while supporting a team of consultants.
Key Features of this role include:
- To prepare and deliver Environmental Impact Assessments
- Conduct Environmental Surveys
- Manage the technical and commercial aspects of project management
- Day-to-day client liaison and management
- Support junior team members
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in environmental consultancy experience is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of EIAs
- Project management skills
Our client will offer their new consultant a competitive starting salary plus benefits, along with excellent training and development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly.