MultiLingual Customer Advisor - Travel
Multilingual Customer Advisor - Travel Industry
£20,000 per annum + Amazing Benefits
Our Client is one of the biggest online travel agencies in the world and is currently looking for exceptional people to join them! This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual and comes with a number of benefits. It is based in Edinburgh city centre in comfortable and modern offices, and you will be surrounded by friendly and supportive colleagues and managers; this is an ideal place to be!
The role will be varied, but will predominantly involve you handling inbound Customer Care enquiries. It will be your responsibility to deliver excellent service; you will also use other methods of communication, such as e-mail and live chat to ensure the customers receive exceptional service.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Fluent in English and either Dutch, German, French or another European language both spoken and written
- Confident using all Microsoft packages
- Travel experience is preferred; however we will also consider applicants who hold previous experience, where you can display transferable skills
- From a Customer Service background, with fluency in another language being highly desirable
- Previous work in a Contact Centre, Team Leading/Training Experience would be hugely beneficial
Hours: 40 hours per week, flexible working shifts from 7am to 11pm
This role is a golden opportunity for someone who has exceptional communications skills, the drive and commitment to do an amazing job and progress in a multilingual environment.
You will get the support and training to ensure your product knowledge becomes second to none and the opportunity to develop your career within the company.
If you have all the above, please email me your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.