Desktop Support Engineer
I am currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a Support Desk Engineer on behalf of a client based in Livingston. The client are a market leader in the global visual communications market and are an established and recognised name within the industrty. They now require an additional Support Desk Engineer to work within their support team, delivering exceptional customer service and problem resolution to their clients.
- To provide 2nd and 3rd line support on video conferencing infrastructure deployments
- Coordinating Field Service Engineers as necessary to provide physical resolution to issues
- Acting as the first point of escalation for all queries relating to the Unified Communications offering
- Solid knowledge of Cisco and Polycom products, including their configuration and operation
- Knowledge of AV products, including AMX and Crestron
- Comfortable in working in a customer-centric environment
- Previous experience of providing remote solutions to clients and support to Field Service Engineers
- Ability to think on your feet and respond to questions and queries in an effective manner to offer resolution
- An ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, to ensure you are working within company SLA
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
Interviews for this role are being arranged imminently, so please apply today to be considered for this role.