Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Full Time - £16,800pa
"No experience needed other than a great attitude and a desire to help customers"
We're recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for global brands, Banks and entertainment companies. You will help customers by phone, email and social media. You will work with customers to help solve their problems whilst becoming a specialist within your chosen client account.
These roles offer a real chance for career progression for the future within a global company, so why not apply today? Start dates are Monday 26th November.
YOU WILL GET
- £16,800pa starting salary plus employer benefits
- Full time jobs, offering 40 hours per week across 5 days
- A real career opportunity for the future
- A start date in the next 1-2 weeks
- Fast and efficient recruitment process
- To work in a bright, modern, and dynamic multicultural office
- Close to Edinburgh Park tram and rail station
- Excellent staff facilities including chill out rooms
- On-going training and career development
- Attractive relocation package (subject to terms)
- Pension Scheme.
- Annual rewards and bonus opportunity
- Team and Company Events.
- Shift patterns - over 5 days per week
- The opportunity to work with and support the customers of globally recognized companies and services
- Live and work in the beautiful city of Edinburgh
- Office location in the South West of the City
- Close to bus routes and Edinburgh Park train station
YOU NEED TO
- Speak and write in fluent English.
- To be flexible in your working week
- Have strong problem solving skills and a desire to help customers
- Have some experience with Windows and Excel software packages
- no experience needed - however any customer service skills would help!
What you need to do now?
APPLY NOW! - If you think you want to work and live in Edinburgh, then contact the Oyster Consultants Edinburgh team and ask for MARIA or RACHAEL by applying directly to this add.