Inbound B2B Sales Executive
Job Title: Inbound B2B Sales Executive
Location: Office based, Glasgow
Salary: £19,000 - £22,500 plus uncapped commission (£27,000 - £30,500 OTE).
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm
About the Inbound B2B Sales Executive:
School Cloud Systems, an established SaaS company with over a million end-users, seeks an excellent computer literate salesperson to close warm leads, cross-sell products to existing customers and build new leads by calling targeted schools. You’ll be allocated a territory in the UK and internationally. Additionally, you’ll demo our products to prospective customers and provide pre-sales support. Previous sales experience is required (software sales preferred) as you’ll manage the full sales pipeline from lead generation to closing the sale. Experience in the education sector would be a great bonus.
Who we are:
School Cloud Systems was founded in 2006 to provide market-leading products to schools & businesses worldwide. We’re well-known in the EdTech industry with a reputation for high quality products and exemplary customer service. Customers love using our products, hence we enjoy a very high renewal rate of annual licences, making this a stable company to work for.
Located close to Glasgow Green, there are excellent transport links with regular bus services and a train station within a 4-minute walk away. There’s free car parking in the surrounding area, along-with cafes and shops for lunch options. WEST & Drygate have been visited by the team on more than one occasion.
We’re winners of Best Performing Business at the Glasgow Business Awards 2017 and twice winner of ICT Company of the Year at the most prestigious EdTech awards, the Bett Awards, in 2014 & 2017. This is truly an amazing opportunity for any aspiring Sales Executive.
Responsibilities of the Inbound B2B Sales Executive:
- Follow up warm leads from marketing campaigns
- Convert prospective customers on trial to paying accounts by phone
- Attend exhibitions/trade-shows and industry conferences in the UK
- Proactively upsell products/add-ons to existing customers by phone
- Identify the key contacts at existing customers to cross-sell a different product
- Provide pre-sales support to prospective customers
- Source and contact new leads by telephone to arrange demo with key decision maker
- Demo our products remotely via screen sharing software to prospective customers and clearly communicate benefits and features
- Maintain all lead activity in Salesforce and ensure it’s up-to-date
- Feedback any development requests and competitive information gained from leads
Requirements of the Inbound B2B Sales Executive:
- 2+ years sales experience
- (Desirable) Sales experience within the education sector
- (Desirable) Software / SaaS sales experience
- Proven ability to close new sales and exceed targets.
- Comfortable with technology. Your friends & family come to you for help using a new website or app on their phone.
- An excellent communicator with an excellent command of the English language (after-all, you'll be speaking with Headteachers).
- An excellent listener. You understand the customers’ needs and tailor your response.
- A relationship builder. People like talking to you and you get to know people well.
- Extremely process-oriented and excellent analytical skills. You continuously monitor metrics.
- Enthusiastic, persistent and goal-driven. You want to succeed and surpass expectations.
- Strong IT skills and enthusiasm for the latest modern technology
Benefits of the Inbound B2B Sales Executive:
- Generous salary dependent on experience
- 31 days holiday, inclusive of public holidays
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Company pension scheme contribution
- Ultra modern office with standing desks and lots of natural light
- Fresh fruit and a great coffee machine
- Cycle to work scheme
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Inbound B2B Sales Executive then please apply now!