As a result of our continued growth, we are now looking for a Resource Planner to join our Electrical and Mechanical (E&M) Team based in Glasgow.
The Resource Planner will be key to improving work force productivity and quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through overall planning.
The successful candidate will be responsible for running a proactive and dynamic yet effective planning service. Ensuring work is planned in line with pre-agreed and established priorities and Service Level Agreements.
- Continually managing all E&M planning, ensuring delivery dates are accurate and plans are amended to suit whilst keeping in continuous contact with all delivery managers.
- Receiving and reviewing all non-emergency work orders from the requesting E&M department.
- Ensuring all work orders are filled out correctly with the required information and determining the scope and best way to accomplish the requested work.
- Ensuring safety needs are a top priority in the planning and scheduling of work.
- Developing and maintaining planner reference systems including a file of planned job packages for recurring jobs.
- Developing an integrated maintenance work schedule for the E&M team leads.
- Continually monitoring and measuring the capability to delivery across our E&M team, considering customer expectations and agreed completion dates.
- Performing post job reviews to ensure actual work performed was adequate.
Who are we looking for?
- A highly organised individual who can manage and prioritise their own workload.
- A team player who can work collaboratively with the Junior Planner and Technical Administrator.
- A candidate with exceptional communication skills to engage with the Delivery Managers of each business stream, ensuring delivery targets are met.
- Confidence to deliver toolbox talks and safety briefings when required.
Why work for us?
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as a standard, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. We will also provide you with all the support and resources to progress and meet your personal ambitions.