Due to a huge expansion, our client in Newhouse has multiple permanent opportunities for CNC Machinists (turners and millers) to join their team. These vacancies have immediate starts available, and there are extremely competitive salaries on offer.
- Programming and setting CNC machines
- Operating Siemens controls
- Using materials
- Improve quality and final inspection of completed work
- Maintain cleanliness of machines and workspace
- Responsibility for delivering on time
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints
- Good attention to detail, and willingness to work to tight tolerance manufacture
- Previous CNC Programming, setting and operating experience
- Use of vertical lathes would be a benefit, although not a requirement
- Experience in using Siemens controls
- Time-served machinist (or equivalent - all levels of experience will be considered)
- Experience of working to tight tolerances using different materials
- Use of 3 or 4-Axis is desirable. 5-Axis would also be a benefit
This is a shift position, with a pattern of 4 on (2 days, 2 nights) and 4 off.
This role has a competitive salary on offer depending on your experience, and regular overtime is available at enhanced rates.