Event Sales Manager | National Museum of Scotland
Our people are the core of our business, they play an instrumental part in the growth and our success to date. Do you want to progress, develop and have a great time whilst doing so? Why don’t you apply to join the Benugo family today!
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join the team at National Museum of Scotland.
Who are we?
Benugo was founded in 1998, we had a vision of not just creating superb, natural food, but giving our customers something that was a real experience. This vision remains true today, with the Benugo brand spread across the UK stretching from our own award-winning high street cafes, museums, public spaces and bars and restaurants.
Our people play a pivotal role in the success of our business and its future growth, so in turn we are dedicated to you, by providing you with the opportunity to grow, excellent perks and working in a fun and engaging environment. We want you to feel part of the business and be part of its continued success and growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Generate new business and nurture existing business for Clerkenwell Green Events at The National Museum of Scotland
- Lead positive relationships with all existing and potential clients at all time and enhance the profile of the events team
- Design catering packages based on client specified requirements, taking budgets and client needs into consideration
- Strive to meet and exceed financial budgets and targets for the venue
- Accurate & on-time reporting as required
- Ensure service standards are met and contribute to their ongoing development
- Contribute to the development of new and existing products & services
In return we provide a great working environment, competitive pay, bonus schemes, pension, life assurance and other perks and the opportunity to develop your skills within an expanding company.
So, if events and sales is your thing, we want to hear from you!!