Oracle Analyst Programmer
Do you have previous experience programming in oracle? Do you have a strong technical background in relational databases and web based systems? If so, you may be the person we are looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Oracle Analyst Programmer you will sit within the correspondence services team and act as part of the software delivery division. You will be responsible for all software components required to support 500 + items of outbound system generated correspondence. You will produce technical specifications and work with internal and external stakeholders.
* Working knowledge of ORACLE RDBMS and toolkit
* Proven track record in software development
* Solid technical background ideally in web based systems, relational databases and data modelling
* Experience of working on technical projects with a team
* Understanding of agile methodology.
Who will you be working for?
As a Oracle Analyst Programmer you will be working for a non-profit making government-owned organisation who deliver secure, accurate and efficient assessment, payment and repayment services. If you have previous experience in oracle programming, then you may be the person we are looking for!