Business Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a market leading and global brand within the logistics industry. The company operate within fast paced and growing industry and are looking for driven sales people to join their team. Industry experience is not essential, attitude is key.
Salary £29,000 - £38,000 DO E
Quarterly Commission (OTE £12k on top of basic)
- Cold calling new clients
- Account Management and client retention
- Presenting to new clients and closing deals
- Working strategically and efficiently
- Any other administrative duties
- Driven and money motivated
- Highly Organised
- IT literate
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Well Presented
This is a fantastic opportunity to join well respected company who will provide you with all the tools you require to succeed and progress.