Pastry Chef - Edinburgh - 2 Rosettes - £23-25K
Pastry Chef wanted for 4*, boutique, country house hotel with award winning 2 rosette restaurant near Edinburgh
My client is looking for a Pastry Chef for their boutique, country house hotel- assisting all areas of the food and beverage division with amazing and creative pastry creations.
The ideal candidate should have proven experience in pastry in a similar background and be able to confidently demonstrate your skills. You will work with the Head Chef to offer amazing pastry creations including afternoon tea and dishes for the 2 AA rosette restaurant- which is aiming for its third AA rosette, next year.
This role would be the perfect opportunity for someone with pastry experience, looking to develop their skills in a multi-rosette outlet.
What we are looking for:
- Design of innovative, profitable and exciting dishes
- Liaise with Head Chef to continuously ensure quality products
- Understand current market trends and anticipate future trends
- Be passionate about Pastry and Desserts
- Experience working to rosette standard is an advantage, but not essential
- Ability to self-manage
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary of circa £23,000-£25,500
- 28 days holiday
- Live-in available
- Free parking
- Average working week of 45-50 hours
If this position is for you or you would like to hear about any other opportunities we are recruiting for at the moment, please send an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website for similar opportunities or call Amy Stephenson on .