Senior Technical Business Analyst
Are you an experienced senior technical business analyst?
Would you like the opportunity to work in an exciting role with an exciting Fintech company?
If the answer is yes then I am keen to have a conversation with you about a senior technical business analyst role with a global Fintech brand.
In order to be considered for this role you should have a strong demonstrable technical ability and be a driven person with the ability to communicate at all levels.
For this role you should have:
- Proven track record of working in a data analyst role within a technical environment at senior level within financial services.
- Strong understanding of banking sector
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of taking the lead in teams and delegating work loads
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ideally educated to degree level in IT, Software engineering or economics.
What will you be doing?
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to analyse and document requirements.
- Analyse and delegate workloads to other analysts and developers.
- Work closely with Customers to support innovation.
- Be delivery focussed with a wiliness to act in a flexible and adaptable way
- Work within projects that are within agile or waterfall methodologies.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent employee benefits including Private medical insurance and training schemes.
- Opportunity to forge a career with a leading global Fintech brand.
- Free food and drink in a modern and causal office environment.
- Employee discount and share teams.
As you can imagine these roles will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like more information or would like to discuss career move options on the whole please get in contact with Drew Bradley on or by emailing for a confidential discussion.