Marketing and Business Development Manager
Marketing & Business Development Manager
A company that have produced knitted accessories since 1845, currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join their team.
As the Marketing and Business Development Manager your main role will be to achieve sustainable profitable growth by enhancing brand awareness, understanding the value of products and developing newlong-term relationships with partners in the UK and Europe.
Being a Marketing and Business Development Manager means that you will have the following skill-sets:
- A positive, optimistic and never give-up attitude is required to find solutions to the challenges encountered;
- Must be target-driven and results orientated with experience in generating leads and building B2B sales opportunities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong creative and analytical capabilities with great attention to detail, strong planning and organisational skills;
- 3+ years of proven and successful relevant experience in strategic marketing, B2B business development and sales ideally in the Fashion or textile Industry;
- Commercial awareness including exceptional negotiation and influencing skills;
- Capable of working with the management team but also implementing actions on your own
This interesting role will expand as the business grows offering excellent development prospects.
About the Company
Since a management buy-out three years ago significant revitalisation and growth has taken place. With a rebranding exercise complete, continual investment in new machinery resulting in substantial sales and profit growth it is an extremely exciting time for you to join Robert Mackie of Scotland as we continue on our journey to be the leading knitted woollen accessory manufacturer in the world but without losing our heritage and small Company feel.
How to Apply
If you believe this could be you please attach an up to date CV to the link provided by 16 November and Robert Mackie will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.