Fletcher is an established vessel operated well known within the oil and gas industry. The company currently have 13 vessels and has built on its reputation within the industry and is focused on developing the business further. The company operates a highly successful self-managed system of vessel operation, introduced and refined over a number of years by the Senior Managers.
We are at the stage now where we would like to build up our finance team and, to this end, we have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our expanding team of experts. This post will be based in our Dundee head-office.
To provide the Managing Director with the financial information necessary for the successful delivery of business objectives, through establishing and maintaining department related policies and management information systems, as well as liaising with Senior Management on all aspects of Finance.
In the initial stages the successful candidate will be required to establish a Finance/Accounts Dept to meet company requirements.
At all times the candidate will ensure compliance with regulatory and tax bodies both domestically and internationally, liaising and coordinating advisory services to ensure the business and key stakeholders are actively informed of all business needs.
• Accountancy or business-related degree or postgraduate qualification or relevant experience is essential and ACCA/CIMA/CA is preferred.
• Working or knowledge derived in a similar environment with experience of SME/Owner managed business and international experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of Xero accounting software is essential.
• Astute commercial awareness.
• Professional verbal and accurate written communication.
We Offer a Competitive Salary plus Benefits: family membership BUPA, Company Pension Scheme.
Please reply via email only, with your CV and detailing how you would meet the job requirements to Sheena Holland by clicking APPLY
quoting Reference SLH04
Closing Date is 31st December 2018.
Apply for FINANCE MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly