Are you a fully Qualified Accountant?
Would you enjoy utilising your experience as an Accountant within a fast-paced, commercial environment?
Do you have the desire to continue to develop and progress?
If so, read on!
Jenson Fisher have been engaged on an exclusive basis to recruit a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CA, CIMA or equivalent) to join an innovative business based in Dundee. Reporting into the Finance Director, the role of the Accountant is to produce financial reports on a timeous basis whilst undertaking numerous projects on an ongoing basis.
Working as a key member of the management team, the Accountant will be able to draw on their qualifications to react to scenarios that will arise from time to time, providing an excellent accounting resource to the business.
In this role your responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for multiple companies within the group.
- Management of budgets and forecasts and working with directors on an ongoing basis.
- Overseeing transactional elements of the business including accounts payable and receivable.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports.
- Continuously improving processes and procedures.
- Working with directors when considering the financial implications of business decisions.
To be considered for this role you must be in possession of your full accounting qualifications. You will have experience gained from working within a similar environment although consideration will also be given to individuals looking to make their first move from practice.
This role will generate significant interest therefore early applications are encouraged. Applications can be made by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details provided quoting Accountant, reference MC299.