Chef - Teppanyaki
Benihana restaurants offer Japanese cuisine within a distinctive and memorable dining experience. Since 1964, we have had lots of success and we are expanding. Benihana now consists of over 70 restaurants across the world. We are dedicated in combining the highest levels of service with exceptional food and an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Benihana are looking for a Chef for Teppanyaki in Glasgow - our new location. We require individuals who have what it takes to grow with us, share in our success and enjoy the fun exclusive dining environment.
Your profile as a Teppanyaki Chef
- Preparing and cooking food Teppanyaki style to order in front of our guests (Full training provided)
- Ensuring cooked food is ready and presentable
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff
- Responsible for helping keep areas in the kitchen clean, tidy and stocked ready for service
- Ensure you are professional whilst having fun and interacting with customers
- Very Sizable service charge paid every 2 weeks
- Competitive base salary
- “Dinner for Two” voucher to dine at one of the restaurant for every birthday
- Free staff meal for lunch and dinner
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry
- 28 days annual paid holidays inclusive of public and bank holidays
- Exclusive Staff Party
As a Teppanyaki Chef / Chef you will recieve excellent training and there is room for progression.
£9.00/ hour plus service charge.